Mid-career professionals by Sigal Consulting
Get Your Career Back On Track
Are you great at what you do but you don’t enjoy doing it? Is the biggest reward of your job your paycheck or simply leaving work at night? Do you find yourself wondering what it could be like to have a different job but you too scared to take a risk?
It is possible to find a job you enjoy, even if you have been in the same industry for years.
Don’t stay in a career that is not a fit for you and end up regretting it later.
Your happiness in your career affects all parts of your life and it is therefore essential that you are satisfied with your career.
Sigal Consulting has come up with a few essential tools to take into consideration to enable a mid-career professional to move in the direction he/she desires.
- Define the career that’s right for you – Any professional seeking a new career needs to be aware of what it is they are seeking, professional help is vital for this to be done properly, contact Sigal Consulting today for help defining the exact career you want.
- Clarify your talents and skills -Be aware of your strong points and develop these in every setting. Illuminating your proficiencies and aptitudes can only have a positive effect on your career search and on your life in general. For help expressing and being aware of your skills and talents contact Sigal Consulting today.
- Overcome the obstacles that prevent you from moving forward – Anything that stands in your way of succeeding should be recognized and overcome so that there is nothing standing in the way between you and your ideal career and life.
- Discover how to eliminate defeating habits – As a mid-career professional it is important for you to understand what your old habits that stood in the way of your goals are and learn how to get rid of them. Old habits may inhibit your new dreams. Sigal Consulting can help you learn how to eliminate the bad habits and develop the good ones.
- Create and implement an action plan to ensure you meet your goals-here you will need the help of an experienced professional to help you make a plan of action and get going in your path to a new career and happier life. Sigal Consulting is an experienced organizational psychologist with years of experience in helping people transform their careers.