The Sigal Consulting approach to finding a better career has an extraordinary 100% success rate. Every person that starts the process of bettering their career path now finds themselves in a job they love, often earning more money and feeling happier overall.
Sigal consulting helps a range of people find their perfect career:
- New University Graduates ( check our great blog on this)
- Young Professionals looking for a new path-finding the right career when you are young can save years of hassle and suffering. Sigal Consulting can help you find the right place for you and aid in getting you there. Also, check our blog.
- Mid-Career Professionals who need a push in a different direction-you need to be in charge of your own life and if you need help making a change at a later stage in life contact Sigal Consultingtoday. Sigal Consulting also has a great blog for this.
- Olim Hadashim and Aliyah
Sigal Abbatovi made aliyah herself and has personal experience with the difficulty of finding the right job here in Israel, Sigal Consulting helps olim step by step find the right career and job choice in their new country.
Sigal Consulting has longstanding experience helping Olim from around the world land softly into the job and career they want as well as preparing them for the cross-cultural differences that they will experience. Sigal Consulting teaches Olim how to search for their best-fit jobs and helps them along the process of getting the job, including help with writing our CV, knowing who to contact and t the later stage deciphering your long employment contract.
Individual career consulting with Sigal Consulting is a process where you receive individualized attention and custom-tailored solutions to suit your needs and to achieve your career goals.
Some of what Sigal Consulting offers in the 1:1 personalized career consulting sessions include:
- Consultancy on Career Path – Discussion on direction and finding the ‘best fit’ job
- CV writing/rewriting – Opening as many doors as possible
- Interview Skills – How to prepare for an interview that will lead to signing the contract
- LinkedIn – From opening your account to groups to making those connections work for you
- Facebook – Usefulness in finding a job through groups and connections
- Networking Skills – Where to go, what to say and how to approach the right person
- Presentation Skills – Helping you gain the confidence you need
- Cross-cultural Differences – What to do and how to act in the Israeli workplace and in general
If you are frustrated or discouraged because your job or career is not bringing you a sense of satisfaction, then don’t delay. Contact us to learn more and get started right away.
Many of us today suffer from low job satisfaction and an overall feeling of dissatisfaction with our general lifestyle. When this happens, you search for answers to perpetually difficult questions like, “What do I need to be happy and successful?” ”How can I find a better job?” and of course, “When will all this finally change for me?” Sigal Consulting can help you answer these questions and make a change today.
With expertise in career consulting, Sigal Abbatovi tailors sessions to individually cater to your needs and include finding out about your professional history, education, experience, strengths and weakness. Together we will investigate where you are now and where you want to be so that you will be on the road to a successful career.